Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Survival | Florida


Survival on the road, a Florida bicycle trip from Okeechobee Florida to Jacksonville Florida.
Florida survival is cool but hot, you can't say that about every place. I like south Florida in the wintertime, which is only about two weeks in February. Traveling is my thing, North South East or West. Which way is the wind blowing? I love the snow for about two weeks, and I'm done. The birds have the right idea, fly south for the winter, north for the summer. Can't fly so my choices of travel are limited. Homeless by choice although I'm really a hard worker. Biking, hiking blogging giving helping learning living.

Shelter; Tent, Tarp, Sleeping bag, Blanket, Sheet, Clothes, Fire, Water, Food.

Above are pictures of everything that I carried with me on this trip. Below is the route I took. 
As google says Okeechobee Florida to Jacksonville Florida 22hrs. 40 min LOL maybe if you get a lift by a hurricane or you've won a bicycle racing event. My trip was about six weeks, I guess that was because I stopped to eat and sleep every chance I got. The best mileage I got was sixty miles a day, maybe it was all the side trips and fishing. That reminds me I didn't take a picture of my fishing gear. Almost every place I went to was pretty friendly with the exception of Daytona and Jacksonville Police. Where do they get those guys? My favorite stayover among others was Ft. Pierce good fishing quiet bars with old music and pool tables really friendly people. As I love to say thanks for reading the Emergency Survival - Wilderness Survival blog Survival Florida post looking forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prepare and Think to Survive

This list of elements for survival is short and simple, proper gear and mindset. You will need shelter, fire, water, food and the will to survive

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy
I respect your privacy and I am committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at this site http://emergencysurvivalwildernesssurvival.blogspot.com/The following discloses how I gather and disseminate information for this Blog.
RSS Feeds and Email Updates
If a user wishes to subscribe to my RSS Feeds or Email Updates, I ask for contact information such as name and email address. Users may opt-out of these communications at any time. Your personal information will never be sold or given to a third party. (You will never be spammed by me - ever)
Log Files and Stats
Like most blogging platforms I use log files. This stores information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring, exit and visited pages, platform used, date/time stamp, track user’s movement in the whole,and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. This blog doesn't use cookies. However, some of my business partners use cookies on this site (for example - advertisers). I can't access or control these cookies once the advertisers have set them.
Links
This Blog contains links to other sites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. I suggest my users to be aware of this when they leave this blog and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Blog.
Advertisers
I use outside ad companies to display ads on this blog. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by the advertising companies. I do not have access to this information. I work with the following advertising companies: Please check the advertisers websites for respective privacy policies.
Contact Information larry.earthxy@gmail.com